In this tutorial, we will explain how to use RIGHT package with ease. From basic graph types, to complicated functions, you can learn all about RIGHT with some example codes.
With RIGHT, you can experience following amazing features.
- Create beautiful and useful graphs on web browsers with only a few lines of code.
- RIGHT syntax is based on R-base graphic, so RIGHT users can draw graphs using R-base syntax simply with one bracket.
- All graphs are "interactive", so RIGHT users can easily know which node is connected to which node in other graphs.
- Provide handy information using various ways, such as tooltip box, search box, or table.
- Any nodes can be hidden or reset.
- Works in any platforms with web browsers (Chrome, FireFox?, etc.) and any R environment (Console R, Rgui for Windows, RStudio, etc.)
- Intuitive and colorful UI on graphs.
- Do complicated calculation with server offloading. (Using Shiny)
If you have any problem or question, please post your question at hereright-user groups
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org